Friday, November 30, 2012

An introduction....

I know no one will read this. Thats fine. It's for me. By way of introduction, I am a seventeen year old girl living in Charlotte, North Carolina. I am wonderful-ly messed up. I am not a loner artsy kid. I am popular, a real good time girl. But I am a bitch or as I perfer to call us prostates (talking to me is like getting a prostate exam, three fingers jammed up your ass). I am a straight A student, National Honor Society Member, President of several clubs and assorted societies. I am probably going to play sports in college, a good college.

And yet... I am messed up. Seriously messed up. A list of wonderful medical malities the dream of a pyschiatric mind. Amongst others, Palalila, Haphephobia, Agoraphobia, and para-somnia are everyday lovely reminders of how different I am than other people. Palalila makes talking to people impossible, it is a common speech impediment for kids that are six but as I get older it gets more likely that I have a learning disorder. Haphephobia and agoraphobia make executing basic tasks unbearable, the fear of being touched makes having friends or family near me incredibly painful. Agoraphobia, the fear of the outside world makes going outside the the trek to hell. Parasomnia, or night terrors have only happened in the last 4 months, after witnessing someone die.
 
But my biggest problem.. is beimg myself. I am gay. Wonderfully gay. So NOH8. I am so proud of being myself, but going to a snotty uptight rich private school in the south means that I can't be myself. We do have a "PRISSM" promoting respect, inclusion and saftey for sexual minorties. That is because despite my and others attempts to have a real club that doesn't have to meet in secret have been shot down by the administration. So I am only out to two friends and two teachers. I HATE HIDING IT. I don't think I have to tell the world, it isn't their business, but I don't want to lie and pretend anymore.
 
So thats what I got... Easy stuff.
LOTS OF LOVE
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment